These terms and conditions of service set out the terms and conditions between the customer and streamingchrist.com. The service, services or product means the electronic transmission of information, graphics, sound and any other form of information transfer through the streamingchrist.com and lines of telecommunication.
No terms, conditions or reservations stipulated by the customer and no course of dealing shall annul, vary or add to any of these conditions except if expressly consented to and agreed to in writing by streamingchrist.com
1. Streamingchrist.com accepts the customer’s acknowledgement of these terms and conditions, breach of any of which may result in termination and or suspension of the customer’s right to use the service.
2. All services supplied must be paid for in full prior to the provision of any service unless agreed in writing with streamingchrist.com. The price listed on streamingchrist.com agreed on at the time of purchased by customer online.
3. All prices quoted verbally or in writing (prices being the streamingchrist.com listed prices) for provision of service are subject to change without notice. All monthly plans require a no monthly contract. As stated in the streamingchrist.com terms and conditions (1) in the event that there is a breach of agreement can result in termination or suspension of from using any streamchrist.com services. We are a company that built our services on integrity and desires our clients to reciprocate that back.
4. Alterations to the standard price of service supplied will only be accepted by streamingchrist.com, when given in writing on a streamingchrist.com authorized order form signed by an agent or employee of streamingchrist.com.
5. An order which has been accepted by streamngchrist.com and signed by the customer or his/her representative may be cancelled by the customer within 14 working days of signing the order; on the terms that the customer will indemnify streamingchrist.com in full against any loss, costs (including the cost of goods ordered for the customer by streamingchrist.com on behalf of the customer for the supply of service ordered), damages, charges and expenses incurred by streamingchrist.com as a result of cancellation.
6. The customer shall pay the price for service, services or the product. For monthly online orders, regular payments are due a month in advance and shall be paid by the customer by the due date as specified on streamingchrist.com invoice. Payment shall only be deemed received by streamingchrist.com upon receipt of cleared funds. Streamingchrist.com reserves the right to suspend the service, services or delivery of product until such time as full payment has been made. Non-payment of an overdue account may result in the suspension of all services and credit facilities indefinitely. Streamingchrist.com understands and will exercise its statutory right to interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if not paid according to agreed terms.
Streamingchrist.com reserves the right to exercise the right to cancel the client’s services in respect of any unpaid fees, the expiry of thirty (30) days from the termination date in order to recoup any unpaid fees.
7. Streamingchrist.com provide varies services to their customers the services are global live streaming, video on demand, iphone live streaming, graphic advertisement for churches, marketing for businesses, and eblast marketing.
Traffic space allowed:
1. If the customer exceeds this limit then streamingchrist.com reserves the right to make additional charges for the usage above the limit at its then prevailing charge rate. Streamingchrist.com will endeavor to let the customer know if its bandwidth use exceeds the agreed level.
2. Traffic spaces allowed are based on the package that streamingchrist.com customer’s purchase. Overage of set monthly traffic space will incur customer additional fees charged to their account.
Service level agreement:
1.Where the Service originates from streamingchrist.com and is delivered to the customer, the Service will be available for not less than 99.99% of each calendar month. Availability will be calculated and reported in accordance with the rules set out below.
2. If in any calendar month streamingchrist.com does not meet this standard of availability, we will compensate the customer. The amount of compensation will be determined in accordance with the rules set out below. Streamingchrist.com will provide this compensation by making further services or discounts available to you up to the amount of compensation at the applicable rate. This compensation will be the limit of our liability for the non-availability of the Service.
Maintenance updates/unexpected downtime:
1. All work for the purpose of maintenance or support 'website updates' will take place outside business hours. Website updates will be notified to you wherever possible on 24 hours prior notice unless otherwise agreed. Streamingchrist.com will have maintenance updates when website updates are needed periodically to provide the best services for our customers.
2. Availability is calculated at the end of each month in accordance with the following formula:
3. In the event of server down due to any reason. If we are unaware, contact streamingchrist.com and will will restore stream within 30 minutes in most cases 15 minutes. In the event of server outage, streamingchrist.com will restore stream upon repairs of server.
1. All equipment is purchased separately by customer, equipment needed for streamingchrist.com is a video connection device, video and audio cables, a computer,100mbps internet service and software for iphone streaming.
1. If availability falls below the guaranteed levels in any particular month then we shall credit the customer for the days services where not rendered.
1. "Availability" means the availability of streamingchrist.com network demonstrated by means of either a ping or traceroute program.
2. "Business Hours" means 09.00 a.m. To 5.30 p.m. On a day other than a Saturday, Sunday, bank or other public holiday in United States. 24 hour customer service will be provided to every customer in case of technical issues online.
3. "Downtime" means in respect of any month the total time during which the Service is not available (other than as a result of website updates).
4. "Outage" means any period during which any user cannot process an application transaction utilizing the Service.
5. "Planned Outage,” means any period during which any user cannot process an application transaction utilizing the Service caused by work for the purpose of maintenance or support
Use of service:
streamingchrist.com ‘Use of Service’ is intended to help protect the streamingchrist.com network, streamingchrist.com customers and the internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities.
1. Under no circumstances will the storage and transmission of pornographic materials in any form whatsoever be allowed through or on streamingchrist.com servers and data transmission cables. The term pornographic materials, is purely at the discretion of the Directors of streamingchrist.com. Their decision in such matters is full and final.
2. The customer accepts sole liability for any material including but not restricted to, data, graphic, photographic, and video supplied to streamingchrist.com, which is subject to copyright or is judged to be of an unlawful nature or is judged to be in violation of USA or international law or regulation.
3. The customer acknowledges that the service may only be used for lawful purposes. Any information including but not restricted to, graphic, image, photograph, text in violation of any USA law or regulation including but not restricted to material which is obscene, indecent, judged to be unlawful in the USA and or abroad, threatening, damaging (to include transfer of computer virus), copyright, trade secret, is prohibited whether or not the customer was aware of the content, material and or the laws pertaining to the material.
4. The purpose of the services provided to you the customer by streamingchrist.com are for the storage and transmission of standard web streaming, also for the space provided on streamingchrist.com Internet network or affiliates servers for usage for FTP area for non streaming content.
5. Streamingchrist.com reserves the right to limit the transfer of data if necessary for any reason. The customer acknowledges their obligation to inform streamingchrist.com of the exact nature of files by size, type, content and understand that a surcharge may be levied for the additional bandwidth required to accommodate the traffic. The customer has the right under these conditions to terminate the service contract and an appropriate prorated refund will be made which will be a percentage of the initial monthly invoice.
6. The customer acknowledges that they shall be solely responsible for any violation of USA or International law with regard to the remote loading of information of any kind onto streamingchrist.com servers/computers, to view or download, or by a third party. Streamingchrist.com will retain the right to suspend and or terminate any remote service which they deem to be in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 (USA), USA or International law or is of a nature which may be damaging, threatening or judged to include but not restricted to material which is obscene, indecent, libelous, subject to copyright whether or not the customer was aware of the content or the laws or regulations pertaining to it both in the USA and Internationally.
7. The customer acknowledges sole liability with regard to any claim by third parties alleging any infringement of rights of any kind due to transmission of any information to view by the customer and shall include any infringement of rights under USA and International law and or regulation and as such agree to pay to streamingchrist.com any costs incurred in the defense of any action brought against them by a third party arising from such claims.
8. Knowledge of the Internet - The Customer agrees to obtain a basic knowledge of the Internet and its operating principles and procedures.
9. Improper Uses - The Customer will avoid violation of certain generally accepted guidelines on Internet usage such as restrictions on mass mailings, mass advertisements, pirating or copying of software, mail bombing, deliberate transmission of computer viruses or other methods of attempting to deny service or access to other users, and attempts to violate security.
10. Security - The Customer is required to protect the security of its Internet account and usage. The Customer's security policies and procedures, their implementation and their connection to the Internet are the Customer's responsibility. The Customer will treat its password as private and confidential and will not disclose or share it with any third parties. Any packet filtering services provided by streamingchrist.com provide a base level of protection and cannot be considered to render comprehensive security of any kind. The customer is responsible for securing its own enterprise network via its own security policies and procedures.
Definition of streamingchrist.com responsibility:
1. Media Server– streamingchrist.com and its affiliates provide the Customer with live streaming or store video files through its equipment and facilities. Streamingchrist.com does not provide exchange or monitor data or information on the Internet. Streamingchrist.com does not make judgments with regard to appropriateness of material for transmission, or guarantee the nature, content, truth, accuracy or reliability of such material.
2. Security – streamingchrist.com does not warrant or guarantee the security or confidentiality of any such information or data.
3. Opinions – streamingchrist.com takes no opinion and expresses no views on the nature or content of any such information or data.
1. Streamingchrist.com will not be liable for any issues arising from, including but not restricted to damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure to provide the agreed service, error, client internet upload speed, omission, interruption of service and or delay of transmission of service, loss of electronically stored information due to, theft, fire, destruction, or by means of unauthorized access to electronic information stored on streamingchrist.com equipment or third party providers utilized by streamingchrist.com it shall not be of any fault to streamingchrist.com.
1. Breaching of these terms and conditions in any form will allow the Directors of streamingchrist.com to terminate the contract between you the customer and the company trading as streamingchrist.com, monies outstanding or owed to either parties will be decided by the Directors of streamingchrist.com and their decision in such matters will be full and final.
2. Use of streamingchrist.com services constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All services provided are stipulated with each invoice, if any additions advertised or inferred by streamingchrist.com or an agent of streamingchist.com do not appear in writing on this invoice then streamingchrist.com must be informed in writing by you the customer within 14 days.
We accept all major credit cards
CREDIT CARD CHARGES: your credit card will be charged when you place your order.
Cancelation of Service:
1. Cancellation of services and contracts must be given in writing 28 days before service is due for renewal. If cancellation is not received in writing within 28 days of renewal then the customer will be liable for the full setup fee.